[Catalyst] CatalystSites.org

Carl Johnstone catalyst at fadetoblack.me.uk
Mon Apr 7 09:32:19 BST 2008

> The site looks nice, but I find it a little "bloatware" to talk of 40+
> sites, when it's obvious that a good part of them share the same layout
> and codebase and only differ in the content.

That would actually be my "fault", as I added those sites.

The aim is to create a list of public facing web sites running on Cat - we
(currently) run 20 newspaper sites that do run on Cat. The fact they share a
lot of code and have some design consistency could be seen as a bonus for
the framework.

For reference I work for the Regional division of the Guardian Media Group
(our most known publication is The Guardian newspaper www.guardian.co.uk ) -
the sites I listed served around 10 million pages last month to around a
million different people.

Carl