[Catalyst] New credential -- Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Mon Apr 7 18:30:47 BST 2008

Hi Ashley,

Sorry for the delay, It sounds quite interesting.  Are you working off
of the auth module in svn at the moment, or the released version.  I
ask because there are changes in svn that might make it easier to
implement.  I'm in the process of documenting those changes for a
release soon.  Namely, the realm has much more control (more hook
points) in the auth process - might be useful.

Anyway - let me know if I can help in any way.

Jay