[Catalyst] Re: CatalystSites.org

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Apr 16 15:43:58 BST 2008

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Chisel Wright wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:20:40AM +0200, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
>>    (Note: Chained is absolutely *grrrrrreat* for taking full
>>    control of your URI space.)
>
> Just for chuckles - does anyone have an idea of the pain-level involved
> in converting a non-Chained application to Chained?
>
> Or is it just not worth the effort for an established project?

When I was converting VegGuide.Org to Catalyst, I started off not using
chained at all. Instead, I used auto() methods and various other things to
do something similar. Later, I realized that this sucked, and converted it
all to using Chained. It wasn't terribly hard, as it was mostly a
mechanical process.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg