[Catalyst] Re: CatalystSites.org

Shane McEwan linenoise at virtualdoughnutland.com
Thu Apr 17 02:24:38 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 13:19 +0200, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> (. . . an excellent introduction on how to use Chained)

I used Chained for the first time a few weeks ago and I was totally
blown away by how cool it was. Once I got my head around how it worked
and structured my URIs to suit I was pumping out Chained actions like
crazy!

Kudos to whoever came up with the idea and implemented it. For me, it's
the most powerful aspect of Catalyst. Now I need to go through the code
I wrote before I discovered Chained and convert all the Regex actions
I've been using.

--
         Shane McEwan - Bureau of Meteorology - Cape Grim BAPS
Virgo: