[Catalyst] Unit Testing

Ian Sillitoe ian at sillit.com
Sun Apr 20 13:31:38 BST 2008

This is a great tutorial - many thanks.

It also introduces Moose as a Object/Class framework which for some reason I
hadn't come across before - at least until I stumbled across a recent
conversation on the IRC channel. While I'm sure I would have seen this soon
enough, I'm very glad I saw this before going too far down the line of using
Class::Std in my code outside of Catalyst (perhaps wrongly assuming that PBP
were actually PBP?).

Cheers,

Ian