[Catalyst] Multi-language and REST

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 23:02:18 BST 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Christopher H. Laco
<claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:

>  If it's just for your app.. put it in MyApp.pm...
>  If you want to do something for the rest of us...personally... I'd suggest
> making this part of the I18N plugin... since it's really just another way to
> set the current $c->language...
>
>  And...it should be off by default...

I don't like the idea of another plugin, nor do I like the idea of
polluting I18N.  Perhaps something that just uses I18N as a baseclass
that is called C::P::I18N::FromURI?

But... as long as it is off by default I guess it could go into I18N...

-J