[Catalyst] So, what do we want in the -next- book?

Ian Sillitoe ian at sillit.com
Sun Apr 27 01:01:47 BST 2008

So as I said - I contacted O'Reilly to request info/submit interest in a
Catalyst Cookbook/Best Practices. I've been in contact with a chap called
Andy Oram who seems to be O'Reilly's Perl Guy (FWIW he also seems a nice,
but very busy, guy). I was waiting for him to give me the nod before posting
the following thread to the mailing list...

----

I just had a moment to reply. You can post my reply to the mailing list--I
do appreciate that you asked first. Results of my asking around are
discouraging. I will try to do some more research next week, but this is a
busy time for me. (I have only 6 days at home during the whole month of
April.)

Andy