[Catalyst] So, what do we want in the -next- book?

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 16:04:49 BST 2008

> Dare I say, an Enlightened Perl Development book?
>
> *prod prod*
>
> HEY MST AND MDK I AM LOOKING AT YOU GUYS.
>
> *cough*

Actually a Developers Perl book sounds like a good idea.

Perl for Enterprise: A look at Enlightened Perl Development

That way you could cover quite a few camps at once, if it took a theme
such as bringing an app into existence (as already mentioned here)
including all aspects of dev. then it might even elicit some general
interest to other language developers who are very confused as to the
current state of Perl.

Also. J SHIRLEY - you is on the board as well :P

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)           | Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director                | Shadowcat Systems Limited
http://www.projectmonkey.vox.com | MSN: mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk