[Catalyst] Re: Weak references - perl error

Dwalu Z. Khasu dwalu at cs.bu.edu
Sat Aug 2 01:10:08 BST 2008

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Dermot wrote:

=>2008/8/1 Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de>:
=>> * Dermot <paikkos at googlemail.com> [2008-08-01 18:25]:
=>>> Scalar::Util is up-to-date
=>>
=>> Yes, but only half installed. You need the XS component but you
=>> only have the pure-Perl version. Force-install it again.
=>>
=>> Regards,
=>> --
=>> Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>
=>>
=>
=>Hi Aristotle,
=>
=>Does your advise conflict with Tomas's? Do you think I can fix this
=>without having to revert to installing perl from source? I would
=>rather not have have to go down that route. I am much happier using my
=>package manager for this sort of think than trying to install from
=>source. It would be murder if I wanted to install this on more than
=>one server.
=>Dp.
=>
=>
Not perl.  Just Scalar::Util :)

% perl -MCPAN -e 'force install Scalar::Util'
--
				- Dwalu
.peace