[Catalyst] [SOT] cat webmail app?

Jose Luis Martinez jlmartinez-lists-catalyst at capside.com
Wed Aug 6 09:19:49 BST 2008

Roderick A. Anderson escribió:
> I think I've done my due diligence.  I've searched using Google and
> looked through the cat website but haven't found any info on a cat based
> webmail interface.  Heck even Perl based is tough.  And webmail may be
> the wrong term.

You will get free beer ;)

 From http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/catalystbounties

4 cases of beer
     * An IMAP Client using Ajax type things, preferably using Dojo, to
whoop Squirrelmail's butt. Offered by Suretec - ghenry

I was planning to start a webmail with Catalyst as the base, and an AJAX
interface myself, but I think it's better to team up than to do it on
myself. Are you open to help? Maybe a mailing list can be started to lay
down the design and necessary components, get ideas, etc.

Please contact me at my private mail address if you wish.

Jose Luis Martinez
jlmartinez at capside.com