[Catalyst] Creating a schema class for just one table

Alexander Tamm alex at frantic.com
Tue Dec 2 19:00:16 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a possibility of using the create helper script
to create a schema class for just one table. We're developing a site
with a cms and adding tables as they are specified, so the old schemas
really don't need to be updated. Besides, there are some cms-specific
tables that don't need to be used at all. (Yes, I know that they should
be in a different db altogether, but that's another issue.)

Also, the helper script regenerates a model class, which is completely
unnecessary.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

--