[Catalyst] Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID update; 2.0 + SREG

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Tue Dec 2 19:38:08 GMT 2008

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?
Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID

Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID now supports -- thanks
to Martin Atkins -- OpenID 2.0 as well as 1.1. Thanks to a patch from
Menno Blom, C::A::C::OpenID also loads Simple Registration (SREG)
data when it's present/configured.

I am not using this in the wild right now so I'd really appreciate
any bug/problem tickets or Pod patches. If there are OpenID
extensions other than SREG which anyone is using, please let me know
so I can look at them and see if/how they can be supported.

-Ashley