[Catalyst] One to Many Form in FormBuilder

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Wed Dec 17 17:58:20 GMT 2008

I would like to create a form that uses a one-to-many relationship.  I have a
client table and an appointment table. Each client may have many
appointments. I would like to list the client and all of their appointments
and make the whole form editable.

I cannot figure out how to pass the appointment data, though.  Is there an
example of this for FormBuilder? Should I be using  MultiForm from CPAN to
do this?