[Catalyst] Upload problem

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:02:07 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I am designing my first Catalyst application. I am using a form to
upload some documents. Although it works fine for a file of ~60MB, it
doesn't work at all for another file that is almost 3GB. It seems that
the form isn't submitted; there is just some very brief activity in the
webbrowser that seems just like a processing of the form, but the page
is not updated. The Catalyst test server debug screen doesn't show any
change when clicking on the form submit button.

So my first suspicion was that there is some configuration to do for
upload file size limits or something, but I did not find anything
relevant. Is there a default file size limit? Can it be changed?

Thanks for your advices,

Florent