[Catalyst] Re: Upload problem

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Dec 23 10:49:54 GMT 2008

On 23 Dec 2008, at 10:33, Florent Angly wrote:

> I still haven't made any progress on this issue... Any hint on
> where to look to debug this problem?

At a guess, I think this is a browser based problem, and the request
is never being sent to the Catalyst server.

I know that I've successfully uploaded files > 2Gb as both multipart
and octet-stream, and it works fine (in fact I have an application
which does mostly this).

I'd recommend that you try using wireshark to dump what is happening
on your network interface to confirm this, and/or build a small
command-line program which will do the upload for you. This won't
solve your root problem, but it will allow you to prove where the
problem lies..

Cheers
t0m