[Catalyst] installing catalyst on mac os

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 13:01:08 GMT 2008

Yes, Task::Catalyst is no longer used.  The current tutorial says to
use Task::Catalyst::Tutorial which is maintained.  cpan
Catalyst::Devel  has been fine for me on Mac, Linux and even
Strawberry perl on windows (with the exception of having to notest
install HTTP::Server::Simple which is buried somewhere deep in the
dependency chain) recently.