[Catalyst] installing catalyst on mac os

Filippo A. Salustri salustri at ryerson.ca
Wed Dec 24 15:56:31 GMT 2008

Follow up:

Having gone thru everything I described previously (original message at
http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg05009.html)

now when I do 'install Catalyst'
I find that cpan thinks it was installed properly.

I'm going to look for some simple downloads that will test drive catalyst.
I'm still worried that I had to force-install a number of modules, but I don't
know how else to find any problems.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Happy Holidays.
Fil Salustri

--
Prof. Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Toronto, ON                                email: salustri at ryerson.ca
M5B 2K3  Canada                            http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/