[Catalyst] ModPerl catapp and SSLVerifyClient

John Lifsey - Contractor - john.lifsey at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Feb 8 20:50:19 GMT 2008

This is really more of an Apache question, but I was hoping one of you
guys may have run into it in the past. I have a MP Cat application
running in <Location /> The application needs for Clients to identify
themselves via

SSLVerifyClient require

but the monitoring system needs to be able to access the site via SSL
but without a client certificate. Is there a way to change the
configuration based on the client's IP range, or some other semi-clever
apache config that will allow the application to stay in a Location / block?

John