[Catalyst] directory not allowed!?

Emmanuel Quevillon tuco at pasteur.fr
Tue Feb 19 15:58:49 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am starting writting a new application with Catalyst.
I created app directory architecture and models.
Now when I try to start the test server I get this error:

bash-3.00$ script/pascodb_server.pl
Can't use string ("pAscoDB") as a HASH ref while "strict
refs" in use at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Class/Accessor/Fast.pm
line 39.
Compilation failed in require at script/pascodb_server.pl
line 53.

So I've quoted the module name passed to required.
But now I am facing another problem:

bash-3.00$ script/pascodb_server.pl
Directory
/export/home/tuco/src/perl/projects/Catalyst/pAscoDB/script/../lib/pAscoDB
not allowed in require at script/pascodb_server.pl line 53.

Someone any clue?
Cheers
--
Emmanuel Quevillon