[Catalyst] Instant CRUD with DBIC::Schema

Andrew Payne snafu.fans at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:59:47 GMT 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you talking about Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD?  It uses DBIC -
>  see at CPAN.

This may be an appropriate moment to mention my
CatalystX::ListFramework distribution for quickly delivering CRUD
implementations. It's decidedly alpha and needs plenty of work still,
to be sure, but we have it in use on a couple of serious production
sites and it comes with a test-app.

(Before anyone does look at it and feels compelled to criticise, I
would point out that its one compelling feature is that it does
actually work and it does what we needed it to do without melting
anyone's brain in the process.)

Andrew