[Catalyst] Google Summer of Code

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Tue Feb 26 21:07:37 GMT 2008

I'm far from being a student, so I couldn't participate via SOC, but I
did start to write an all-encompassing library to access Google's GData
API a while back for a social networking site that I wanted to launch. I
didn't get very far into the project before life took over, but I'd
enjoy getting involved in something like that again.

Add me to your list of interested folks.

v/r

-matt pitts