[Catalyst] Launch of new (to Catalyst) site

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Jan 2 22:45:37 GMT 2008

I finally was able to launch my first major project using Catalyst
yesterday, the latest version of my VegGuide.Org site. This version uses
Catalyst with Mason and Alzabo. One of the great things about this project
was that I could use my existing model code as-is with basically no
changes, while replacing the view (new UI) and controller (Catalyst
replacing Mason + MasonX::WebApp).

If people are interested, the source is available (though no docs and not
many tests :() here - http://www.vegguide.org/site/source

-dave