[Catalyst] Re: Launch of new (to Catalyst) site

Fayland Lam fayland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:34:47 GMT 2008

Dave Rolsky wrote:
> I finally was able to launch my first major project using Catalyst
> yesterday, the latest version of my VegGuide.Org site. This version uses
> Catalyst with Mason and Alzabo. One of the great things about this
> project was that I could use my existing model code as-is with basically
> no changes, while replacing the view (new UI) and controller (Catalyst
> replacing Mason + MasonX::WebApp).
>
> If people are interested, the source is available (though no docs and
> not many tests :() here - http://www.vegguide.org/site/source

Secure Connection Failed

svn.urth.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

     *   This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
could be
       someone trying to impersonate the server.

     *   If you have connected to this server successfully in the past,
the error may
       be temporary, and you can try again later.

           Or you can add an exception…

Fayland Lam // http://www.fayland.org/
Foorum based on Catalyst // http://www.foorumbbs.com/