[Catalyst] Documentation on DBIx Class

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Fri Jan 18 22:40:57 GMT 2008

I personally prefer a lot of different examples or a comprehensive FAQ.
I think just those being addressed could solve the documentation issues
with dbic. Cuz I mean its pretty well documented at the method level but
putting it together is where its lacking. For what it does the FAQ
section is very short although the cookbook is pretty good.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Security Researcher II
Websense Security Labs