[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

Nathan Waddell arafeandur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:51:57 GMT 2008

Looks good.

However, I have a few quick questions:

What is the difference between a How To and a Tutorial?

What is the /1 and /2 under Tutorial supposed to represent?

Is the reference link supposed to work?

Please understand that I'm not trying to be pedantic. I'm trying to
get a better understanding of what this document is espousing. I'm
also thinking that if we have the categories of How To and Tutorial,
we need to more narrowly define which is which.

Off the top of my head, I'd say a How To describes how to accomplish a
narrowly-defined task with a small set of components, while a Tutorial
describes how to accomplish tasks that are broader in scope with a
large number of components.

However, you placed module names beneath /HowTo, so is the difference
that a How To describes how to use a single module?

I think it's key to define this clearly in the Content Structure
document before there are lots of these documents out there.