[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:27:31 GMT 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 7:49 AM, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote, and then
replied to himself tastelessly:

> 2) Use the hierarchy.  MojoMojo supports "directories" for lack of a
> better term.  /GettingStarted/Tutorial/Page1 is a good idea.  We have
> fromtrac/ for the content that needs categorization and editing, and you =
can
> play with hierarchy layouts there.  As an example, we have
> fromtrac/testing/testwebexample1, etc.  Good categorization, but the title
> may be more cleanly written as

After a brief discussion with Penfold, we have this to describe the
hierarchy - have fun:

http://catwiki.toeat.com/meta/contentstructure

All documents under meta/ should be read, really... it gives an idea of
where were going sometimes before we ourselves know.
-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com