[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:37:17 GMT 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 3:19 PM, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2008 2:56 PM, Nathan Waddell <arafeandur at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmm looks like centering doesn't work. I have to use ye olde (and
> > deprecated) <center> tag.
> >
> > Additionally, when combining features, the innermost tends to break.
> >
> > e.g:
> >
> > * ##Here is a bulleted H2 heading that doesn't work.
> >
> > The alternative to this is broken as well:
> >
> > e.g:
> >
> > * Here is another broken heading
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D
> >
> > Nathan
>

> I smell some test cases to email t0m... :)
>
> Thanks.

Just a note on formatting, try to keep everything non-specific to pages.
We'll be doing a round of formatting changes later after we settle in on a
design.  So, avoid the usage of <center> as a formatting tool (if it is
necessary in a doc section, that is ok).

Instead, we'll be applying a global rule to all h1's, etc.  This will help
maintain uniform look and feels on every document.  The system allow
flexible formatting, so please do use it.  Just use it when it is a very
good idea.  Basically, ask yourselves, is this good for the
company^Wdocument.

Thanks,
-J

-- =