[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Jan 29 08:35:52 GMT 2008

On 23 Jan 2008, at 22:56, Nathan Waddell wrote:

> Hmm looks like centering doesn't work. I have to use ye olde (and
> deprecated) <center> tag.
>
> Additionally, when combining features, the innermost tends to break.
>
> e.g:
>
> * ##Here is a bulleted H2 heading that doesn't work.
>
> The alternative to this is broken as well:
>
> e.g:
>
> * Here is another broken heading
> ====

Yeah, the list handling code is really really nasty.

I'm currently refactoring/unfucking it in a branch, but in the short
term, there is a way of doing this:

http://svn.kulp.ch/cpan/text_multimarkdown/trunk/t/16headingsinlists.t

Putting a line break between your headings will put them into a mode
which gets the block tags run over them..

I'll ensure that the 2nd case in this test is also passing when I
merge my list refactor down.

Hope that this helps.

Cheers
Tom