[Catalyst] OT: YUI v Ext JS

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Sat Jan 26 10:25:38 GMT 2008

If you have a big table to display i'd recommend the ext extension
live grid. You can see an example here: http://www.siteartwork.de/livegrid_demo/

it only retrieves the data you are seeing. Just scroll through the
example and you'll see.

I like ext pretty much. There are some issues with scrollbars on a mac
with firefox, but thats a firefox bug and not ext. So I guess YUI
might have the same problem on macs.

--
Moritz Onken
onken at houseofdesign.de