[Catalyst] OT: YUI v Ext JS

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Sun Jan 27 19:48:31 GMT 2008

Thanks everyone for the info. Turns out the distinction I was drawing
was somewhat
spurious. There is not built-in store update for the Ext JS grid
either, you have to
apply your own. Just the Ext JS docs are better and the Cat tutorial
made it seem
so easy. :) [Though there are a few typos in it, code and English,
and the trailing
commas in the JS will break "some" parsers; if I have time, I'll send
an errata].

I'm gonna hoe the row in YUI and apply pieces of Ext JS, I hope, down
the road
when everything is running.