[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Jan 29 08:43:27 GMT 2008

On 23 Jan 2008, at 20:39, Nathan Waddell wrote:

> Ah, ok. I was looking at Mojo's docs on CPAN which reference Textile.
>
> I'll check it out.
>

>> Well, we're using Markdown, actually (Text::MultiMarkdown to be
>> specific) --
>> so the Textile docs probably won't help too much ;)
>>
>> Maintainer of Text::MultiMarkdown is wooing us with features, so
>> it's an
>> obvious win to go with that.

Thanks for the compliment.

I have plans to woo you with documentation at some point also, but
currently I'm trying to totally rip the list handling apart as a demo/
proof of concept of the new parser I plan to retrofit into the code..

Perl 5.8's awesome core-dumping when using backreferences in regexps
was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.. (See http://
svn.kulp.ch/cpan/text_multimarkdown/tags/recursive-regex-
coredumps-5.8.6-branchpoint/ if you're interested)

Cheers
Tom