[Catalyst] Malformed class Name & Hidden files

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Jan 30 21:03:58 GMT 2008

* On Wed, Jan 30 2008, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> Yes, unfortunately it's never been freaking fixed, which is why it's
> come up 129387 times (at least). I did submit a patch to Simon Wistow
> for Module::Pluggable in September. It made Module::Pluggable ignore
> editor junk files by default, though it didn't catch "._*" files (easy
> enough to add).
>
> Unfortunately he never responded.

I've also fixed this about 128745 times inside Catalyst (one of my first
ever posts to the mailing list, in fact), but it keeps getting reverted.
In fact, I think I applied your patch a while ago, but was asked to
revert it.

I vote to hack around this in Catalyst until it's fixed upstream.  This
has gone on long enough.

/me puts on his fire suit.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway