[Catalyst] Catalyst test server response times.

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Wed Jan 30 21:11:37 GMT 2008

Just giving my recommendation for what in my opinion is an ESSENTIAL
tool for any web developer or even power user Firebug for Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843 . Best overall tool
I have found. Lets you debug JavaScript, inspect elements and their dom
properties, lets you modify anything live and see the change, displays
http requests with both post data and returned data, shows response
times for each request item, profiles JavaScript on page, list just goes
on and on. Great for design, debugging, and security.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Security Researcher II
Websense Security Labs