[Catalyst] Catalyst test server response times.

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Wed Jan 30 21:17:57 GMT 2008

Good write up semi related to the topic. Discusses JavaScript packers
and their performance impact as well as security implications. Using
some packers may cause false positives on your websites by many security
solutions.
http://www.secureworks.com/research/threats/thepacker

Personally I think the jury is still out on the actual gains of packing
JavaScript files aside from the normal whitespace/newline removing
techniques.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Security Researcher II