[Catalyst] Re: [IMPORTANT] TEST Catalyst::Runtime 5.7100 RC1 (aka 5.7099_02)

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:35:16 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy at gmail.com> wrote:
> NB: It is IMPERATIVE that you TEST this release against YOUR code. Quoth
> mst: "If you do not test now any bugs we ship with are your fault!" --
> so, there you have it :)

Thanks to a number of testers, we've checked in a few changes dealing
with regexp fallback and ACCEPT_CONTEXT from component().

The changelog reads:

        - Fix regressions for regexp fallback in model(), view() and
controller()
        - Added the supplied argument to the regexp fallback warning for easier
          debugging
        - Ensure ACCEPT_CONTEXT is called for results from component()

If you're having issues, please check out 5.70/trunk [1] and try again.

-Brian

[1] http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Runtime/5.70/trunk/