[Catalyst] ANNOUNCE: Catalyst::Devel 1.07 andCatalyst::Manual5.7012 released to CPAN

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 4 22:33:20 BST 2008

I have worked with blind developers in person, not just one but several,
and expect to do so again in the future. In our shop we provide them
with JAWS software and text-to-voice devices. The merely low-vision
people get powerful magnifiers and widescreen monitors. Anyhow it makes
me shudder to think of having to deal with YAML as Octavian mentions. He
is right, it is very very very hard for a blind person to work with
space-padded stuff. A language or platform shouldn't be closed off or
made impossibly difficult to handicapped individuals no matter how
bright they are -- please consider that. Let's go for solutions that
work for everyone.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA