[Dbix-class] Re: [Catalyst] untainting utf8 text for db

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Fri Jun 6 18:46:11 BST 2008

No escape sequence should get through if you reject any characters
outside of the allowed characters. For example you could just reject the
input and prompt for another input if this regex matches
So escape sequences shouldn't affect this test.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Security Researcher II
Websense Security Labs