[Catalyst] Frequent crashes with DBI using test server?

Knut-Olav Hoven hovenko at linpro.no
Wed Jun 11 09:01:53 BST 2008

I have had similar problems using DBIC directly when running the dev server.

I don't know why that happens, but maybe the perl HTTP server does not clean
up everything it should after each request, or something (something, [...])

It runs on FastCGI with no problems at all (10 or 20 procs, don't remember).