[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Thu Jun 12 11:56:21 BST 2008

Quoting Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de>:
> The other proposed layouts are making fundamental mistakes regarding
> color scheme choice and/or distribution of elements. I'm not a professional
> web
> designer but a blue box with a thick light green frame below a dark red
> header
> and everything blurred into oblivion by shadows, makes me wanna scream :)

I couldn't resist it ... Here's something I whipped up in the last hour or so:

http://www.funkreich.de/catalystorg.png

It's nothing revolutionary. Of course, the content needs quite a bit of work and
the graphics are not very polished but you get the idea ... Oh yeah, the logo is
too small - I couldn't find a high(er) resolution version (preferably vectorized
not as a bitmap) of it ...

Shall I continue my effort or is this too little too late? :)

--Tobias