[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 14:12:47 BST 2008

On the subject of Cornfields.

Hi all, just for the curious:
The cornfield used in this image was found by me and the composite
picture put together with one or two other Catalyst insiders in 2005.
The original image had a different corn-circle - which I edited out and
then we replaced it with the Cat. symbol. I subsequently bought rights
to use the original image in this edited form for the Catalyst
Foundation (well Shadowcat Systems did and donated its use) and as such
the base cornfield image and sunsequent re-imaging can be used. The
Catalyst cornfield image is free for the Foundation to make profit from,
I have a larger version of the original cornfield and will re-edit out
the original circle if necessary for large-scale printing. If anyone
wants to see the original image then let me know and I will post a
version somewhere.

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)              |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director                   |  Shadowcat Systems Limited