[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Tue Jun 17 10:31:20 BST 2008

Quoting Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de>:
> * Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> [2008-06-17 08:40]:
> > I've incorporated some of the suggestions into the next version
> > of the mockup which can be found here:
> Awesome. There are still nits, but you have already made those
> clear yourself, and it’s a huge improvement over the promising
> first draft, so I’m confident you’ll get there.

I've started to code the site and the ongoing process is available at
http://www.funkreich.de/catalyst. It's currently known to look good in Mozilla
Firefox and Safari. MSIE (as always) still looks a bit odd but I think we're
far from browser-optimizing the site :)

> Some nits: [...]

Thanks! :)

> • The text in the left column: I don’t have a good suggestion off
>   hand, but if you want, I can spend some time thinking about it.
>   (Are you on IRC? We might confer/brainstorm a bit.)

Good idea! My nick is "soulchild" but I'm currently at work and can't promise
that I'll make it into the room.

--Tobias