[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 13:00:05 BST 2008

I have the original .eps file of the Catalyst logo, you will find it at:

http://www.external.shadowcatprojects.net/data/common/images/catalyst
logo.eps

It can be scaled to pretty much any size in a IMP but if you would like
it as a png/gif/jpg of a set size/quality and do not have the
time/inclination to do it just ask and I will do this for you and post
it to the same location for retrival.

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)              |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director                   |  Shadowcat Systems Limited