[Catalyst] The home page, the wiki and the mailing list

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Sat Mar 8 08:40:33 GMT 2008

Ali M. wrote:
>Why is the wiki so poorly maintained...

We are porting the Wiki from Trac to Mojomojo at present. So no-one's adding
to the old one.

If you or anyone else would like to volunteer to help:
- sign up to the new Wiki at http://catwiki.toeat.com/
- join #catalyst-site on irc.perl.org and ask

You don't have to be a core developer to help, plenty of little jobs to do.

>are those really all the project using catalyst?
No. I've used it for a variety of business systems I can't mention, either
due to NDA or the client not giving permission. The same is true for many
developers. A look at jobs.perl.org will suggest some "big name" users. I've
noticed the % mentioning Catalyst as a required skill has climbed steeply
this last 6 months.

Regards, Peter
http://perl.dragonstaff.co.uk