[Catalyst] Weird Wiki markup issue, Bug?

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Mon Mar 17 12:39:02 GMT 2008

I'm trying to setup my page for "PAR Deployments with Apache and
FastCGI". However, as soon as I type the link entry and let the live
preview (really neat feature, BTW) refresh, the following is what
appears as the list entry:

span>Fast_CGI?.edit">?

If I back out the "FastCGI" and let it refresh everything looks fine. It
appears that the "FastCGI" is being tagged as a keyword or link to
another entry and it's messy up the link to the page I'm trying to
create - below is the HTML making up the list item.

<li><span class="newWikiWord">span&gt;<a title="Not found. Click to
create this page."
href="http://catwiki.toeat.com/gettingstarted/tutorialsandhowtos/PAR_Dep
loyments_with_Apache_and_%3Cspan_class="
newwikiword="">Fast_CGI<a_title="Not_found._Click_to_create_this_page."_
href="http: catwiki.toeat.com="" gettingstarted="" tutorialsandhowtos=""
fastcgi.edit="">?</a_title="Not_found._Click_to_create_this_page."_href=

Shall I just call it "PAR Deployments with Apache and FCGI" for now or
is there a better resolution?

v/r
-matt pitts