[Catalyst] Weird Wiki markup issue, Bug?

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Mon Mar 17 13:01:44 GMT 2008

matt pitts wrote:
>I'm trying to setup my page for "PAR Deployments with Apache and FastCGI".
However, as soon as I type the link entry and let the live preview (really
neat feature, BTW) refresh, the following is what appears as the list entry:

>span>Fast_CGI?.edit">?

Sounds like it thinks you have an entered a "Wiki word" and is creating an
automatic link to a new page.
Put \\\ before it to prevent an automatic link to a new page, i.e.
\\\FastCGI.

When editing a page, click the Syntax link at the top to see a summary of
Wiki markup. It should be a single \ to escape Wiki words but for some
reason I find it needs three.

Regards, Peter