[Catalyst] Weird Wiki markup issue, Bug?

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Mon Mar 17 17:37:38 GMT 2008

Thanks - this worked. Unfortunately, I had already created the page with
just "FCGI" in the title, which is resident here:

http://catwiki.toeat.com/gettingstarted/tutorialsandhowtos/par_deploymen
ts_with_apache_and_fcgi

I have since created the "FastCGI" titled page, which is where I want
the entry to reside, can someone delete the above page, or is it OK
as-is?

v/r
-matt pitts