[Catalyst] developer.yahoo.com

Dustin Suchter dsuchter at ucla.edu
Wed Mar 19 11:20:37 GMT 2008

This is only tangentially related:

I noticed recently that Yahoo moved their official "how to interact
with Yahoo SearchMarketing" sample Perl code from a simple Perl file
to a proper program using a real CPAN released library. This seems
to be a part of their v4.0 SearchMarketing API release. I can't
determine from the CPAN library itself that it is really official
(you have to look at the Y! Developer page for that), so I don't
know how you'd be able to figure out if any other given CPAN library
is official without the exact type of site you're asking for!