[Catalyst] So, what do we want in the -next- book?

Ali M. tclwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:29:34 GMT 2008

"Education (or knowledge depending on how you translate it) is As
Indispensable As Water and Air"
-- Taha Hussein (an Egyptian scholar)

One of the maing benefits of Free Software is Free education, I don't
understand when a Free Software proponent do not also support just as
much free education in the form of free docs and books