[Catalyst] How to display a single HTML::Widget form field in a TT2 template?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:28:02 BST 2008

2008/5/5 Ryan Grace <ryan at familygrace.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> Sorry again if this is spelled out somewhere that I'm missing.  I'm getting
> up to speed with HTML::Widget as used in the Catalyst Tutorial online in the
> Advanced CRUD section.

I'm surprised the tutorial still uses HTML::Widget - as it's docs
state, it's no longer being developed - it's effectively been replaced
by HTML::FormFu (which I wrote).
Other form-generation or -processing modules very popular with the
Catalyst community which you'll also see mentioned on this list are
CGI::FormBuilder and Rose::HTML::Form

Carl