[Catalyst] Suggestions for CatalystX::Installer

Paul Cain fat.perl.hacker at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:52:58 BST 2008

Hi Mitch,

You have some interesting ideas; thank you for your input.

CatalystX::Installer is mainly designed to help deploy an already
written project to a server for use. Here is a link to the full
description of my current plan:
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2008/05/2008q2_grant_proposal_catalyst.html#more.
Although I'm still planning, so things might change.